Experienced Electrical Engineer
PROVE is rapidly growing business and requires a keen, hardworking experienced Electrical Engineer to help us continue our expansion. Our business works within a multitude of industries from water and wastewater, quarry and recycling, material handling (conveyors), CNC builds and relocations, etc.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist with project scheduling and resource allocation
- Providing electrical engineering and field technical support as required.
- Liaising with clients.
- Preparation of formal documentation.
- Project management.
- Assisting with quotes, tender preparations and project management.
- Electrical design and function statements.
- Develop and implement regulatory design requirements set our by Australian Standards.
- PLC Programming (advantageous but not essential).
- Creating or modifying electrical drawings using AutoCAD electrical.
- Working with processes defined by our the quality system.
To read more about this job and apply, please follow the link below: