- To deliver quality professional services on time, every time to maintain excellence in everything we do.
- To be recognised as industry leaders in all services we provide.
- To ensure our employees succeed in achieving their full potential.
- To uphold environmental sustainability through continual improvements on innovative engineering design concepts.
- To respect the health and safety of our Communities in which we live, work and grow.
PROVE offers multi-disciplinary engineering and testing services. Our expertise is completely driven around the Water Industry including product testing for certification, WELS registrations, WSAA approvals, Infrastructure services, and extensive services for solar hot water testing. Our expert services offered by PROVE include:
- Quality testing of plumbing products to Australian and International standards.
- NATA accredited testing for WaterMark and Waterworks approval.
- PROVE Plumbing Laboratory is a WELS recognised facility and holds a strong working relationship with key governmental personnel.
- PROVE Infrastructure offers complete technical design including 3D CAD and Electrical schematics for water and waste water infrastructure.
- Maintenance and turn-key Mechanical and Electrical services for water, sewer and treatment plants.
- OHS mechanical and electrical rectifications, signage, and asbestos removal co-ordination.
Please find below information in relation to the WELS regulator who is concerned about the increased supply of non-compliant showers in the Australian Market from manufacturers overseas. Notice - Email - Flow Controllers - 20150504 [...]
PROVE Standards & Engineering Pty Ltd provides both WELS testing and WaterMark testing to Australian Standards and Technical Specifications. PROVE have 10 years’ experience in WaterMark testing and WELS testing. Since its inception in 2005, [...]
Proud WaterAid Supporters
PROVE is honoured to donate to this meaningful cause.
WaterAid is an international non-government organisation. It’s mission is to transform lives by improving access to safe water, hygiene and sanitisation in the world’s poorest communities.